Experienced Florist Needed For Lamber de Bie Flowers
A special opportunity has arisen for a full time florist for our Flower Shop in Waterford.
At Lamber de Bie Flowers we are looking for team members who are passionate about customer service. We are currently looking to recruit a florist to join our team of enthusiastic experts.
We are currently looking for an experienced Florist to work full-time. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating artistic flower arrangements, ensuring that the displays are well stocked, looking after customers and organising incoming and outgoing deliveries. We are a 7 day a week operation and there is a requirement to work weekends. He or she should have a keen interest in dealing with customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing advice and help to all of our customers in a friendly and efficient manner. For this role you will be required to have to the following attributes: Must be experienced in Floristry and in sales. Being competent with the use of Word, etc in order to provide proposals to customers. You must have an enthusiastic attitude and a passion for delivering excellent customer service while working with others as a team.
- Firstly to grow & drive sales in our florists shop and our wedding business.
- Assist customers in their selection of bouquets and other products.
- To keep adequate stock in the shop of all floristry related products.
- Have a passion for floristry and attention to detail.
- To be proactive in sourcing new business for the company such as weddings and corporate work
- Maintain the standards of quality and cleanliness throughout the Flowershop.
- To co-ordinate the display and presentation of products to a consistent style by colour theming and by Season:
- Use of appropriate settings and props
- Ensuring that all promotions have relevant point of sale
- Monitoring and maintaining displays
- To plan & implement regular calendar of events for Lamber de Bie Flowers Such as wedding shows and corporate. To also work with others such as head office and our Kilkenny flower shop in implementing events.
- To participate as a team member in achieving the goals and aspirations of Lamber de Bie Flowers as a leading centre of excellence nationally and internationally in Floristry.
This is a full-time position. We are a 7 day a week operation and you will be required to work weekends. Salary will be negotiable based on the candidate's experience and qualification.
Please send your CV to: Lamber de Bie by email to firstname.lastname@example.org